Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sunday Snapshots

After church on Sunday, I told Kate I wanted to get a few pictures of my big girl.  She agreed, because she'll do just about anything to put off that afternoon nap! 


And y'all.  I think this is the ONLY outfit that Kate has been able to wear 2 years in a row.  We are still in that new-wardrobe-every-season stage.  This little outfit is a hand-me-down and it is a 4T.  It was a bit big on her last year but still worked.  It fits her perfectly this year, though she mostly wears 5T.  Sadly, (and shockingly, based on the number of pictures I take), I don't have one of her wearing this last year for comparison.



I just love this little girl so much, and am so thankful that I get to be her mommy.  She has my heart!







We tried to get little sister in on the action, but she wasn't too thrilled about it. 



I think she was the only kid actually looking forward to that afternoon nap!



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love when they can wear outfits for more than one season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures of your two gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My daughter never cooperates with pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved