Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sweet Karsten


Taking pictures of a newborn sure is fun, isn't it?  Just getting them to even look at the camera is half of  the battle.


And then if you even get some kind of resemblance of a smile, you think you've done great.  (Side note, we just love Karsten's sweet side smiles. She starts off like this when she's trying to decide if she wants to give you a real smile or not.)


And then, if you get a REAL grin, you know you better quit taking pictures and call it a success.



Because after that, she is not having it anymore and she is D.O.N.E. with picture taking. 


The end.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelley! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog! You have two beautiful girls! I look forward to reading it every day! My husband and I are in the adoption process as well, but we have had some financial set backs. I was wondering what the name of the agency that you had contacted to apply for an adoption grant? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sweet sweet smile. I probably have a dozen "bad" pictures to my one usable one. I just keep taking pictures and hope I get at least one.
    Ha!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved